If you have only limited time, you may challenge PADI Adventure Diver Course. You can enjoy diving while gaining a lot of experience though PADI Adventure dive !
- Must be Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Certification. Minimum age 10 years old
Basic course info
- You can target what you are most interested in learning.
- Choose 3 adventures from PADI Scuba Adventures
- Adventure Diver Course is a sub-set of Advanced Open Water Diver Course.
- (★）required in Advanced Open Water Course
List of Adventures
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Navigator (★)
- Boat Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB)
- Digital Underwater Photographer (e-Learning available)
- Fish aware identification
- Night Diver
- Deep Diver （★）
- Drift Diver
- Multi-level Diver
- Search & Recovery
- Wreck Dive
- Enriched air diver (e-Learning available)
Number of days
at least 1 day