Become a diver who can prevent a trouble !
Rescue Diver course is a very important and one of the most rewarding course.
After completion of the course, you will become more confidence in your skills. You will be able to look beyond himself or herself and to consider the well being and safety of other divers.
- Must have Adventure Diver certification (＋Navigation) or Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years. Please ask us for our Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses.
- Be 12 years or older
Basic course info
- Theory in the classroom or on line
- Pool training
- 2 days open water training and scenario practice
What you learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
Number of days
- at least 2 days (including EFR course 3 days)