Invest in your strengths, passions and interest and expand your future career opportunities !
- Be certified Dive master or Assistant Instructor
- Becertified as an Emergency First Response Instructor
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be certified as a diver for at least 6 months
- Have 60 logged dives that include experience in night, deep and navigation
- Have proof of CPR and First Aid Training within the last 24 months. (Emergency First Response course)
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
What you learn:
- Learn how to apply the PADI system of education
- Attend and participate 14 PADI curriculum presentation.
- Demonstrate your skills
Number of days:
- 10 days or more
- Specialty Instructor